Reserve No. 2 Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop by Stearns & Foster - Twin XL
More than just the top-of-the-line Stearns & Foster, the Reserve Collection is the ultimate mattress. With features you won't find anywhere else - like Stearns & Fosters Hybrid Pillowtop - this collection delivers exceptional comfort, adaptability and support unlike anything else. The Reserve No. 2 Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop is for customers who want a substantial surface support with additional quilted softness for comfort. Bases/foundations sold separately.
Measurements (Mattress Only)
Twin XL: 39"W x 80"L x 16.5"H
PrimaCool® Performance Fabric
Stretch-knit fabric that's soft, moisture-wicking, and breathable. Features FlameGuard® and a blend of silk and wool fibers for a cooler night's sleep
Innovative mattress top that delivers a dramatic light-as-air feel that's amazingly adaptive and supremely comfortable. The substantial design provides durable support for years of use
PrimaSense™ Gel Foam
Cradles the body and promotes cooler sleeping
Advanced Adapt™ Foam
Combines conforming comfort with ease of movement. This mattress features even more of this life-changing foam than other models
Pillowtop Support™ Layer
Delivers conforming support, and years of no-sag comfort
Adapts to any body for the perfect level of support
Better seating support and more usable sleeping surface
Stearns & Foster Air Vents
Promote air flow for increased breathability
Quilted PrimaCool® Performance Fabric with TENCEL™
- Wicks away moisture and regulates temperature with durable fibers
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber used in athletic wear for its moisture-wicking, breathable properties
- A panel of nanocoils is positioned between two layers of foam, increasing the comfort of the quilt while creating a unique, balanced feel that you can't find in any other innerspring
- The substantial design provides durable support for years of use
- A superior finishing technique that is accentuated by Italian tufts, only chesen craftsmen are certified to sew each tuft, by hand, to ensure the utmost care
- Combined with the Pillowtop Support™ Layer, hand tufting provides comfort that lasts an exceptionally long time
Advanced Adapt™ Foam
- The Advance Adapt™ Material has a high density and substantial feel, excellent for pressure relief and is an all around better feeling material than any other similar products and is produced exclusively for Stearns & Foster
- Slower response provides an indulgent comfort without sacrificing any ease of movement
- Coil-in-Coil design features a cone-shaped innercoil to provide the perfect combination of conformance and support. Progressive spring rate allows for a spring that adapts better to your body, giving you a smooth transition into the mattress
- Offers a more customizable response as it adjusts with the appropriate amount of support for each person
- Two rows of densely packed coils around the edge of the entire mattress
- Provides edge-to-edge conformability.
- Dual stage spring that is exclusive to Stearns & Foster means that coils have a softer response on the top and a firmer response as the coil compresses
- These coils were tested twice as long as previous collections and still outperformed them
Stearns & Foster Brass Air Vents
- Allows the mattress to breathe, letting air flow and regulating heat for a more comfortable night's rest
Compatible Foundations and Bases (See Related Products)
Traditional Flat Standard/High Profile Foundation - 9"
A durable boxspring base for your mattress in a coordinating fabric.
Traditional Flat Low Profile Foundation - 5"
A durable boxspring base for your mattress in a coordinating fabric. The low profile is simply a matter or preference which can assist with many issues including making the bed lower and easier to get into.
Ease Adjustable Base
The head and foot of the Ease Base independently adjust with a wireless remote, creating virtually unlimited ergonomic positions. Return to laying flat with the touch of one button. Designed to be placed on the floor or on your existing frame. With additional accessories, sold separately, you can configure the legs of the base higher or lower.
Reflexion 4 Adjustable Massage Base
The head and foot of the Reflexion Base independently adjust with a wireless remote which features 3 pre-programmed position memory settings. Stress-ending massage options allow you to choose the zone and intensity of your relaxation experience. With additional accessories, sold separately, you can configure the legs of the base higher or lower.
Reflexion 7 Adjustable Massage Base
With even larger range of motion than the Relexion 4, The Reflexion 7 lets you control the position of your bed, lifting your head and feet, as well as select pre-set memory positions for relaxing and sleeping. It also includes two-zone massage with multiple choices for wave intensities. Additional features underbed lighting to make finding the bed in the dark easy as well as 2 USB charging ports and 2 AC charging ports to reduce cords that and strung across the floor and keeps your lights and devices charged and close at hand. Whether you're sleeping, reading or watching TV in bed, Reflexion 7 puts you in control.