Baywood Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop Mattress by Stearns & Foster
For the Lux Estate Collection Stearns & Foster has searched the globe in order to provide you with the absolute finest in quality materials, from soft cashmere to luxurious silks. The Baywood Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop is designed for sleepers who want a substantial surface support with additional quilted softness for comfort. Bases/foundations sold separately.
Measurements (Mattress Only)
Twin XL: 39"W x 80"L x 16"H
Full: 54"W x 75"L x 16"H
Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 16"H
King: 76"W x 80"L x 16"H
Split King: 39"W x 80"L x 16"H each piece (2 pieces included)
Cal King: 72"W x 84"L x 16"H
PrimaCool® Performance Fabric
Stretch-knit fabric that's soft, moisture-wicking, and breathable. Features FlameGuard® and a blend of silk and wool fibers for a cooler night's sleep
Advanced Adapt™ Foam
Combines conforming comfort with ease of movement
PrimaSense™ Gel Foam
Cradles the body and promotes cooler sleeping
Adapts to any body for the perfect level of support
PrimaCore™ Gel Foam
The foundation layer of Gel Foam that provides more underlying support to the Gel Foam layers above it, dispersing your pressure points, helping your stress fade away
Quilted PrimaCool® Performance Fabric with TENCEL™
- Wicks away moisture and regulates temperate with durable fibers
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber used in athletic wear for its moisture-wicking, breathable properties
Pillowtop Support™ Layer
- Found directly under the pillowtop, replacing a traditional foam layer, the Pillowtop Support™ layer features quilted micro coils in a stretch encasement
- The strechtable design allows the coils to move from side to side versus just up and down. This allows you to better interact with the comfort layers in the mattress while providing additional durability
- A superior finishing technique that is accentuated by Italian tufts, only chesen craftsmen are certified to sew each tuft, by hand, to ensure the utmost care
- Combined with the Pillowtop Support™ Layer, hand tufting provides comfort that lasts an exceptionally long time
Advanced Adapt™ Foam
- The Advance Adapt™ Material has a high density and substantial feel, excellent for pressure relief and is an all around better feeling material than any other similar products and is producted exclusively for Stearns & Foster
- Slower response provides an indulgent comfort without sacrificing any ease of movement
- Coil-in-Coil design features a cone-shaped innercoil to provide the perfect combination of conformance and support. Progressive spring rate allows for a spring that adapts better to your body, giving you a smooth transition into the mattress
- Offers a more customizable response as it adjusts with the appropriate amount of support for each person
- Two rows of densely packed coils around the edge of the entire mattress
- Provides edge-to-edge conformability.
- Dual stage spring that is exclusive to Stearns & Foster means that coils have a softer response on the top and a firmer response as the coil compresses
- These coils were tested twice as long as previous collections and still outperformed them
Stearns & Foster Brass Air Vents
- Allows the mattress to breathe, letting air flow and regulating heat for a more comfortable night's rest
Compatible Foundations and Bases
Traditional Flat Standard/High Profile Foundation - 9"
A durable boxspring base for your mattress in a coordinating fabric.
Traditional Flat Low Profile Foundation - 5"
A durable boxspring base for your mattress in a coordinating fabric. The low profile is simply a matter or preference which can assist with many issues including making the bed lower and easier to get into.
Ease Adjustable Base
The head and foot of the Ease Base independently adjust with a wireless remote, creating virtually unlimited ergonomic positions. Return to laying flat with the touch of one button. Designed to be placed on the floor or on your existing frame. With additional accessories, sold separately, you can configure the legs of the base higher or lower.
Reflexion 4 Adjustable Massage Base
The head and foot of the Reflexion Base independently adjust with a wireless remote which features 3 pre-programmed position memory settings. Stress-ending massage options allow you to choose the zone and intensity of your relaxation experience. With additional accessories, sold separately, you can configure the legs of the base higher or lower.
Reflexion 7 Adjustable Massage Base
With even larger range of motion than the Relexion 4, The Reflexion 7 lets you control the position of your bed, lifting your head and feet, as well as select pre-set memory positions for relaxing and sleeping. It also includes two-zone massage with multiple choices for wave intensities. Additional features underbed lighting to make finding the bed in the dark easy as well as 2 USB charging ports and 2 AC charging ports to reduce cords that and strung across the floor and keeps your lights and devices charged and close at hand. Whether you're sleeping, reading or watching TV in bed, Reflexion 7 puts you in control.
Make sure to read all about our One Year Comfort Mattress Guarantee and don't forget to get your mattress protector!