Your healthy sleep and comfort are guaranteed or we'll exchange your mattress for up to a year.
Best Sleep Guarantee
Mattresses from New Mexico's #1 Sleep Experts - American Home Mattress Centers
*If, after the first 30 days, you feel that your selection is not correct, you may contact our Guest Services Department to arrange for a one-time reselection before the end of the 335 (365 total). In order to exchange a mattress under our 'Comfort Guarantee' policy, it is required that you also purchase a mattress protector at the time of sale. There will be no refunds made on mattresses or mattress protectors. 1 Year Comfort Guarantee must follow a minimum of 30 days and up to 365 days in-home trial from date of delivery. There is a handling fee of $65.00, plus any delivery charge for any adjustment made to the original purchase. The 1 Year Comfort Guarantee does not apply to any bed that is dirty, stained, damaged, abused or sets that are sold 'AS-IS'. Valid on all mattress sets $999.99 and over. Mattress sets under $999.99 will offer a 60-day comfort guarantee. Tempur-Pedic comfort exchanges have a $99.99 exchange fee. Southerland mattresses are not eligible for this program.
1 YEAR COMFORT GUARANTEE
We want you to get the best sleep possible. In fact, we are so committed to providing you with the best night’s sleep, that we offer the best 1 YEAR COMFORT GUARANTEE in the State. Following a minimum of 30 days and up to 365 days from date of delivery, if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer a one-time reselection of your mattress set for another model of equal or greater value. Customer must purchase and use qualifying mattress protector at time of original purchase in order to qualify for comfort guarantee. Valid on all mattresses $999.99 and over; mattress sets under $999.99 will offer a 100-day comfort guarantee. Soiled or damaged items are excluded from the guarantee.
LOWEST PRICE OR IT’S FREE†
We want you to be as confident as we are that we have the lowest prices in New Mexico. If you find the same item for less and we don’t match it, it’s free. It’s as simple as that.
The American Home Additional 5 year warranty*
American Home offers an additional five years of full replacement warranty coverage to the existing non-prorated portion of your mattress set. Free of charge to you!
What to Expect From Your New Mattress From American Home
Adjustment Period – A new mattress can take some time for your body to adjust. You may feel a slight discomfort with your new mattress for the first week or so, this is normal and to be expected, your body is used to the old mattress and your new one is now supporting your body. It may take up to 6 weeks for your body to adjust to your new mattress. After the adjustment period, your body will get used to the new level of support and comfort and you will sleep comfortably for years to come.
Mattress Protector – The use of a mattress protector may prevent your mattress from becoming soiled or torn, both of which will void your warranty. Mattress protector use is highly recommended.
Proper Support – Always use a strong, stable frame. Queen and king size beds require a metal (or strong wooden) bed frame with a rigid center support to comply with our warranty. Center supports for queens should have at least one leg, while the king size should have two.
Warranty – Your warranty booklet is attached to the side of your new mattress. Please take a few moments to read this helpful information. Keep your warranty booklet with your receipt for future reference in case a warranty issue arises. Don’t remove the law tags from your mattress set. You will be required to provide them to should a warranty issue arise.
- 1 Year Comfort Guarantee follows a minimum of 30 days and up to 365 days from date of delivery. If the guest chooses to activate their Comfort Exchange there will be a 10% Comfort Exchange handling fee plus a re-delivery charge for any adjustment made to the original purchase. The 10% handling fee is applied to any item that is exchanged. Valid on all mattress sets $999.99 and over; mattress sets under $999.99 will offer a 100-day comfort guarantee.
- Customers must purchase specified mattress protector at time of original mattress sale in order to qualify for Comfort Guarantees.
- Motion base foundations and pillows are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please confirm the box spring height is suitable. If exchange is requested for different height box spring, a charge will be incurred.
- Don’t remove law tags from your mattress set. If you do remove the law tags for any reason, please keep in safe place. You will be required to provide them should a warranty issue arise.
- If you feel that there is a warranty issue with your Tempur-Pedic mattress, please call (800) 753-1130. For all other brands, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 854-6755 to arrange for a MANDATORY inspection and evaluation of the claim.
- If re-selecting from a Tempur-Pedic mattress to a non-Tempur-Pedic mattress, all gifts with original purchases will be charged on re-selection.
- Tempur-Pedic exchange handling fee is 10% up to 100 days and 25% thereafter.
*All warranty requirements are determined by the manufacturer, as set forth in the warranty card attached to the side of your new sleep set. Please read the card for full warranty guidelines and instructions as to what is and what is not covered. If the warranty card is missing, please contact the store of original purchase for a copy. †We will meet any price on any Tempur-pedic, Stearns & Foster, and Sealy Mattress. Applies to same mattress prior to delivery. Excludes closeouts, special purchase, exchanges, and floor samples. Must present competitor’s current ad or invoice. **Delivery must be within local metro area. Minimum purchase of $699.99 required. See store for details and availability.